EDUCATION IS A FIRST AND FOREMOST BASIC NEED AND HAS GREAT VALUE IN HUMAN LIFE. HOWEVER, NO DIFFERENCE IS THERE BETWEEN EDUCATED AND UNEDUCATED IF ONE DON’T POSSESS MORAL CHARACTERS AND RESPONSIBILITY ALONG WITH A DESTINY THAT RESULTED FROM PASSION, CREATIVITY, HARD WORK AND PROPER GUIDANCE.
While students have put one step forward, there come number of opportunities that must be grab on time, with detail study of destiny, future prospects and analyzing or releasing own capability, passion and accepting guidance and suggestions from seniors, teachers and guardians.
SOME TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS
- Be yourself and choose your career: Your career is on your hand. Your career and destiny depend on what you choose today out of many and make it fulfilled through passion, hard work and continuity. It is crucial being yourself and make parents to feel proud through what you can do best. Being failure in out of your choice sound worst than being good at who you are.
- Guidance and suggestion & Being informative: Proper guidance and suggestion, play crucial role in when opportunities come to knock your door. However, you owe the power to make right decision at right time. Being informative is best part of owing career opportunities and personal development.
- Academic background: Environment has great influence in people. Academic background certain influence on academic performance of individuals. Academic background must have sound environment and have maintained academic programme that will make student to feel, realize and assure himself/herself that have come to right destiny.
- Academic certificate and personal development: To enroll college is not merely a dream to come up with academic certificate but also there must be personal development. Good communication skills, academic performance and experience are the indispensable criteria for career development or opportunities.
- Friendship and destiny: Friendship in need and in deed. You have to build up network of friendship for reach right destiny. Friends are source of support, motivation and information.
- A+ = 90% and above (Grade Point 4.0) (Remark : Outstanding)
- A = 89% to 80% (Grade Point 3.6) (Remark : Excellent)
- B+ = 79% to 70% (Grade Point 3.2) (Remark : V Good)
- B = 69% to 60% (Grade Point 2.8) (Remark : Good)
- C+ = 59% to 50% (Grade Point 2.4) (Remark : Above Average)
- C = 49% to 40% (Grade Point 2.0) (Remark : Average)
- D+ = 39% to 30% (Grade Point 1.6) (Remark : Below Average)
- D = 29% to 20% (Grade Point 1.2) (Remarks: Above Insufficient)
- E = 19% and below (Grade Point 0.8) (Remark : Insufficient)
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CAREER AND HIGHER EDUCATION!!!